Everyone made it out of a house after an early morning fire in the town of Dryden Thursday, all hanks to a quick-thinking newspaper delivery man.
Fire crews got a call to the 300 block of Snyder Hill Road after 5 a.m. Thursday.
They say the delivery man saw the fire as he drove by, and started honking his horn and making plenty of noise to wake up people inside.
The fire was focused in the front of the house, and is believed to be the result of ashes that were left on the front porch.
There were no injuries to report.